• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Dog Prone to Epulis and Cysts

HA! Support

Administrator
VIP Member
Registered
This is being posted on behalf of member AndreeR:

I am writing here because my dog has an epulis I have noticed on Monday. I am attaching photo about the Epulis. She is an Old English Sheepdog. She eats raw but she also has whole rice and veggies because she vomits when there is not rice or potatoes with raw meat/fish. I always use spirulina in her food. She walks with us 30/60 mins a day. Unfortunately she is prone to epulis and to cysts. She is 11 and fit. She is followed by an homeopathic vet and from Dr. Nicole Galante (from MM) who you probably know. What can I do to help her? As a pet spiritual healer I channel treatments on her often.
My homeopathic veterinarian says she can try to lace the apulis to implode it, would you agree to do that?

20240930_092709_01.jpg

20240722_115844.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Kim and hi Andree!
My homeopathic veterinarian says she can try to lace the apulis to implode it, would you agree to do that?
Hmm, not sure. Most epulides (plural of epulis) are pretty solid. In my 39 years as a vet, I've never lanced one. They're typically either left alone or removed.

As a homeopath, I prefer to treat internally which has caused them to both regress and fall off. However it sounds like your sweet pup (she looks super happy!) may be prone to forming growths of one kind or another.

I'll look for more context in your other post.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom