• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Does your IonBox make noises like this?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
@Dr. Jeff - my IonBox makes noise like this sometimes. Not sure if I got a defective one. I reached out to the company a week ago but no response ...does yours do this as well?

Attachments

• IMG_4999.MOV
    5.4 MB
Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I listened to, but couldnt hear the sound you sent well because my ionbox was making so much noise! ?

I was just about to email them about this.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Ryan at IonBox responded to my inquiry - he said this unit may indeed be defective. However, he asked me to clean the unit with the brush that came with it first to see if the problem would go away. I did. It didn't. Waiting for his response re replacement ;)

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I just got mine today and saw it is made in China.....Not sure I will use it now. I don't usually buy things from there. But, good news---I FINALLY received my snuffle mat!!! YAY. Ordered Feb 19th. Can't wait for the big debut!

Cyd

All-Access Member
Registered
So far my ION box has run with a soft, white-noise sound of just air moving, it has been in use constantly since mid-January, I sometimes miss the sound of 100% silence in the bedroom, but I will move it from living room to bedroom as insurance to support my dog's healing of nasal congestion for as long as she needs it. BTW I also put a wadded up piece of paper towel secured with a rubber band to cover the very intense blue LED light, I want to avoid its potentially disruptive to sleep effects, striving for complete darkness in the bedroom. I think always having a device like this & having it run is good preventative health support especially to deal with inescapable air pollution.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
So far my ION box has run with a soft, white-noise sound of just air moving, it has been in use constantly since mid-January, I sometimes miss the sound of 100% silence in the bedroom, but I will move it from living room to bedroom as insurance to support my dog's healing of nasal congestion for as long as she needs it. BTW I also put a wadded up piece of paper towel secured with a rubber band to cover the very intense blue LED light, I want to avoid its potentially disruptive to sleep effects, striving for complete darkness in the bedroom. I think always having a device like this & having it run is good preventative health support especially to deal with inescapable air pollution.
Covering the blue light is a wonderful idea. Thank you, Cyd. Have you tried diffusing AnimalEO oils at the same time? I contacted the company and they said it's okay to do so. I have sinus issues myself and I found that combination helpful.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom