• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Detoxing from vaccines

AnneH

All-Access Member
Registered
Our 3-yr-old cat, Tip, suffers from severe anemia. She received the following vaccines:
10/25/17: Rabies vaccine (feline) - 1 year, FVRCP vaccine - kitten #1
1/10/2018: FVRCP vaccine - 1 year
8/12/2019: Rabies vaccine (feline) 3 year

Is it possible that something in the vaccines could have triggered her condition, and if so, can she be detoxed now, and how?
Also, can vaccines play a role in her tendency to be overweight?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Anne-

Yes, any toxin, such as the mercury or aluminum in vaccines, can worsen balance, trigger anemia and predispose to obesity.

Detoxification and healing by her body is definitely still possible. Especially in such a young kitty.

When was she first found to be anemic?

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Yes, vaccines, diet, toxins, drugs and many other things can contribute to overweight.

One approach that can work is to "de-tox". Sometimes the body is healthy enough that fasting, supplements, Reiki and other gentle approaches are enough to bring the energy field back into balance regardless of the cause.

When, however, there is a severe disease like severe anemia, it is best to begin working with a veterinarian well trained and experienced in homeopathy, chinese medicine, osteopathy, western herb or chiropractic treatments for the whole body. My preference, of course, is homeopathy.

There is no single homeopathic medicine, nor single combination of acupuncture points, herbs, etc, to treat anemia. Each individual may need different treatments, which is why the need for a trained practitioner.

Dr. Christina.

AnneH

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you, Dr. Jeff and Dr. Christina.

Funnily enough, Dr. Becker sent this article yesterday:

Detoxification: Does Your Pet Need It?

We are giving Tip some Mercola supplements with ingredients that Dr. Becker mentions, I have been doing my version of the reiki practice I learned in our EH webinar, and Tip eats mostly organic, raw food. The downside is, in addition to the vaccinations, she did have a dewormer at her first vet visit, she's had a round of antibiotics and is on her third round of prednisolone, I hope her last.

The prednisolone gives her an appetite, the anemia takes it away. We'll begin to taper down the prednisolone at the end of this month, and hope that her homeopathic remedy has a foothold by then and will carry her through.

Thanks for reminding me that I have the Four Paws Five Directions book and may find some help there, especially if she has another bout of struggling to breathe.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing the lovely article Anne. It's well done.

Interestingly, I was on a human medicine webinar the other week that was focused on detox. Dr Perlmutter who is a leader in the field of human naturopathic medicine, was teaching his "unified theory of disease". His theory is that most illness is secondary to toxicity.

He said that his research shows that the very best way to detox is by adding fiber to the diet.

Even though this was not a supplement mentioned by Dr. Becker, it might still be a good thing to add.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom