• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Crazy Puppy

Dana

VIP Member
Registered
Hi All! I am hoping we can research the possible cause(s) of crazy behavior in my good friend Whitney's Siren this weekend during the homeopathy seminar.
Siren is my Murphy's sister. They both came out of the same litter from Sara Chapman's holistically raised Maerzen... a gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dog. Murphy is a placid, loving, sweet boy. Siren is... well.... a siren. Whitney is struggling and after listening to this weeks empower hour I thought maybe there is an easier way.
Siren's BEAM:
Behavior: nuts!! especially in the morning when she gets out of her crate... she tears around the house, bites at Whitneys feet.
Energy: NON stop
Appetite: very good but she throws up if her meals are not broken into 3 small parts. RAW diet.
Mood: seems anxious.
I am going to stop here and let the experts ask questions.... Whitney is aware that I am asking for help.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Did Siren receive any vaccinations?

Dana

VIP Member
Registered
17 weeks. NO vaccines. She has been this way since Whitney picked her up.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
First question for a non-vax pup with these symptoms is about relatives with similar symptoms.

This would indicate a genetically-determined (and congenital) trait or miasmatic taint.

Dana

VIP Member
Registered
This is Murphy's sister. I can report that she is NOTHING like Murphy. From what I observed after meeting her mother, grandmother and great grand mother briefly, none of them showed any signs of neurotic behavior. It seems as if she has something to prove... she bites and holds onto other dogs legs when she plays. She needs to be on top almost all the time. She is very rough. As she gets tired, she become more wild. When she comes to my home, she will run into Murphy's play pen, grab his toy and throw it, run to his bed in the next room, pee in it and then dump the water bowl.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom