• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

China lm1 and now failing quickly.

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
My dog Emma was given China lm1 last week. I saw no better changes.
Advised to repeat it last night, and I did at 8pm.
At 9:20pm she was like a drunken dog and very very weak in her legs and back. She fell down the three steps into yard.
Rough night. Up since 3.
She is behaving poorly,
Tried to get her to eat and drink,
The only way is to bring to her bed.
She did drink some answers goat milk,
Drank some water,
Ate small amount of her Darwin’s.
This came so quickly,
Is it the China lm1?
I wrote the dr homeopath that we work with early. Not sure if I will get her answer.
Of course beside myself, This went from an ok day yesterday to this.
Please, can anyone help, guide? Please.
Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about Emma's health challenges last night. :(

Can you get her in today for a vet exam?

These kind of acute balance issues are often from something called idiopathic geriatric vestibular dis-ease. This sounds bad, but fortunately is not a serious problem, but Emma should be checked out to rule out other problems.

In the meantime, it would be good for you to check her resting respiratory rate, gum color, heart rate.

Are her eyes going back and forth? How's her BEAM (aside from the balance issues)? Especially her energy and mood/mental state.

The timing might indeed indicate a response to the China Q1 (LM1). However, I'm sure that you know that it is not from the homeopathic medicine.

How can I be sure? Because there are not enough molecules of active ingredient in the remedy to cause anything. However, the energy of the remedy may very well have stimulated a response by her vital force.

This is a good sign of a similar remedy (and maybe even the similimum) if it did indeed trigger a response.

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you so much Dr Jeff.
The conventional vet I worked with for 20+ years pretty much blew me off last year with foul language.
I had a “city” traveling vet come to house one time last year, His site now says the covid story of no human contact. Have to drop off pet and return for them. That is not going to work.
Our homeopath vet had me repeat the remedy given before China,,baryta carb lm1. Gave this morning at 7am.
She seemed to have a bit of wake about 15 minutes later. But has been sleeping really hard since a pumpkin pie share.
Cannot get up, is the issue? Back end?
Seems pain?
Emma has never been aggressive dog, but she was this morning when I was trying to help her get up, with no success. She growled and tried snapping.
Her respiration is good.
As I write this, she is dreaming with her tail doing some wagging!!!
Gums looked ok.
Eyes ok, but full of milky greenish that has been for loooong time.
I asked vet about hypericum, wondering possibly emma also hurt herself with stair fall last night. She said to go ahead, Not sure how to administer.
Wow.
Thank you again, So grateful you are here,,there.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about your nasty vet experience Carol. Most of us are actually pretty nice people!;)

Have you seen any change since this morning's Chine re-dose?

Did you give the Hypericum yet?

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Hi dr Jeff, yes i sure know that some vets are wonderful. Especially and mostly HA vets.
Could not ask for kinder.

Gave two does hypericum this morn.
No miracle, but think there was a timer bit ease of discomfort for awhile.
Do feel she is paralyzed neck down?
Had to get pee pee pads,
She finally peed,
Was concern that she could not,
Eating with much wanting to. Hard for her to pick up her head so awkward feeding and drinking, and messy.

Working with our homeo vet,
Just sent update to her. We will see what comes next.
Got name of wonderful animal chiropractor, acupuncture lady.
Maybe we can get her on board.

Thank you so much. I’ll keep us posted. I’m about to fall down right now.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Carol. I hope you got some rest last night.

How is Emma today?

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Hi,
Thank you check up. Unfortunately Emma is doing worse today.
Won’t even eat her duck egg,
Syringing water and goat milk.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear this Carol.

Since this was a sudden change after the first dose of China (was there any change, aside from continued worsening, after the second dose) perhaps talk to Dr. Wendy about using an antidote to help Emma.

Do any of her modalities or other symptoms match a remedy in this rubric:

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 5.26.40 PM.png

Also, keep up your great nursing care!

Focus especially on talking to and petting her and promoting any happiness or connection with the environment. Do you have a negative ion generator? If so, it could also be helpful to reposition it 6-12 inches from her nose.

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff,
Thank you again for this info. We did give emma belladonna 30c today ,
1 pellet, 1x. I see it in the list above. I believe it was for any pain that might happen in trying to move her. Not sure if that one pellet would be enough to antidote.
Didn’t move her tho til late tonight, Need a second person, one to hold neck and head and one to hold hips and middle!
Thank you for the reminder of the ion generator! I have it set by Emma right now.
Had quick talk with Gail Pope last night. She was dealing with a medical emergency with her husband tho. So so sorry to hear that, She was very kind and thoughtful in time we talked, She may try to get back to me if and when on both sides.
Reaching for any quidence.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom