• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat , Anesthetic

BettinaT

All-Access Member
Registered
My 10 years old cat, have to go to the vet and get Hes teeth cleaned, he have lots of plague on the back teeth's, and i cant brush them.
I have two cats, and they have eat raw meat ( chicken, duck and Turkey) for about 4 years now. But they dont like big piece like a chicken wing or neck.
So they dont chew on big things.

But now my question is, i am little worried about the anesthetic for my cat, and i want to support him the best i can after that.
I have talked with a person there recommend me this : Amazon.com : HomeoPet Liver Rescue, Natural Liver Support for Pets, 15 Milliliters : Pet Digestive Remedies : Pet Supplies, but i live in Denmark, and amazon. us dont ship that to Denmark.
So i am looking for a similar product i can buy in Denmark or something else i can do. It is the 21 April my cat have to go to the vet.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Bettina-

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty's teeth and hisnot eating wings or necks.

Will he gnaw on a chicken neck that you hold near his back teeth (which have the plaque and tartar)? Chewing on raw chicken necks is great for his mouth and teeth.

Regarding supplements, iherb is a reliable source and should ship to Denmark (this is a nice supportive supplement):

Also, the NZ Deer Velvet oral spray would be great to use if it is available (either before or after the dental):

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom