• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Building Natural Immunity vs. The Risks of Vaccinating

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I think that in the end, we're all using homeopathic and holistic pet care for just 1 reason.

The reason is for us to have the happiest pets possible.

That's what happens when you shine your pets' BEAM on better health and work with their bodies using Vitality, Balance and homeopathy.

Another benefit of homeopathic care is that you also optimize immune function.

When your pets' immune systems' do their jobs of immune surveillance, cancer cells, bacteria, viruses, etc. don't trigger a problem.

Making most vaccinations (including puppy and kitten shots) unnecessary.

As discussed in the vaccinosis course and resources, there are many problems with creating a toxicity with the adjuvants and other extras of vaccines.

In addition to the increased safety of avoiding adjuvants, natural immunity is more effective.

Natural immunity explains why one pet (or person) remains well while another gets sick.

In a little over 3 minutes, this film trailer beautifully discusses the important issues of natural immunity and vaccinosis:

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
My Standard schnauzer (Amadeus) recently had her first Rabies vaccine at 15 months. It was given by a homeopathic vet who also did a constitutional evaluation. Observing his behavior for about an hour. After the required vaccination, I was given Thuja 1 M and instructed to wait a few days before giving the remedy. I gave the remedy two days later. About 3 weeks later I joined an obedience class. My dog was over the top with aggressive behavior to three of the dogs in the class. However, those dogs were also exhibiting aggressive behavior. I decided that my dog was reacting to the negative energy of the other dogs. I continued to attend the class but worked with my dog at a distance from the other dogs. The trainer would observe and then correct my training errors. I have trained many giant schnauzers in the past so I knew what I was doing wrong. I never had a dog with such high energy. Anyhow the trainer insisted that my dog's aggression problem was high sex hormones and needed to be neutered. A few days ago Amadeus was insistingly mounting my 8-year-old female. Raisin (my female) was not tolerating it and would bark, bite and growl. It did not deter Amadeus and he even showed his teeth a few times. I decided that perhaps he was having a delayed reaction to the Rabies vaccine. So I gave him another dose of the Thuja 1M. I have noticed a decrease in his sexual aggressiveness and am hoping that the Thuja will continue help. I am also wondering if his aggression in the obedience class was related to the Rabies vaccine even though he had gotten Thuja 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. How should I evaluate this behavior?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic questions Cindy!

Especially right before the upcoming homeopathy seminar.

Amadeus' behavior may be related to the vaccine.

Or, it may not.

Whether it does or not will depend on his individual sensitivity to the toxins in the vaccine.

Unfortunately, Thuja given routinely before or after vaccination does not take this individual variation into account.

Individual sensitivity to a vaccine, or any stressor, is seen through symptoms that change after the stress.

In this case, the aggression.

Which could also be situational or secondary to sex hormones, as your trainer suggests.

Accurate homeopathic prescribing based on totality of symptoms, over time, will resolve the imbalance and new symptoms.

Deena

All-Access Member
Registered
I was once told by a vaccine expert I much admire that "natural immunity is possible but not probable". I have been using natural immunity to protect my animals since 2004 or 6 generations. Out of about 20 dogs, I've only had ONE not able to achieve natural immunity on her own to distemper. Her natural immunity parvo titer is fine. The owner gave her a reduced dose (1/3) of distemper vax and titered her 3 weeks later. Her titer was beautiful, we now have "proof" she built memory cells, and most likely is "protected" for life. From natural immunity to parvo and 1/3 of a dose of distemper vax. I believe this is 95:1 odds or pretty darn "probable" in my world.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic observation Deena!

Thanks for sharing.

Was the expert an immunologist or other scientist or doctor?

Deena

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff...Dr Ron Schultz. I had the fortune to sit next to him during lunch at a vaccine seminar I attended when I 1st started my holistic journey. We chatted about natural immunity and he introduced me to using nomographs on my litters to determine when maternal antibodies have waned enough for "one properly timed vaccine to protect for life".

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Ah!

If you ever see Dr. Schultz again you explain that the better the pup's Vitality and Balance, the higher the probability of natural resistance to any dis-ease.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom