• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Archie Communication with Kate Soltis

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I wasn't sure where to post Kate's notes from an animal communication session that my own rescue dog Archie just had with Kate Solisti. I put them in this folder in case anyone is thinking about consulting her.

These are the follow-up notes from the initial appointment. We have a 30 minute follow-up in ~3 weeks.

From what we know about Archie's abuse, including witnessing a stabbing, I think "confusing past" is an understatement but accurate from a dog's point of view.

His Past

Archie had a very confusing past. Lots of noise, erratic behavior from people, inconsistent training, as well as some abuse. Through it all he never lost his love of people – unconditional love at its best!

Barking

He gets locked in when the barking starts and nothing I recommended, or all that you’ve tried has worked to break him free. I suggested that, as a last resort, you pick him up and hold his muzzle while taking him into another room. Although you don’t wish to “manhandle” him, I’m certain YOU will do this with a clear, loving intent that he’ll feel. The key is to find something that breaks the energy.

He doesn’t get very stressed when left alone. He eagerly anticipates your return, but he’s not overly anxious. I do recommend that you give him the “job” of taking care of the house and relaxing when you’re gone. Tell him how long you’ll be gone and when you’ll be back. He’ll be fine.

His Skin

His dry itchy skin does bother him. I felt hot, dry irritated skin, as opposed to a damp/cool irritation. (I feel that in terms of how Chinese medicine describes it.) I recommended that you give Archie an Omega supplement daily to see if that, along with his homeopathic remedy, can make an improvement. We didn’t discuss what he’s eating , so we may want to look at if/how that is affecting his skin when we do our follow up. I didn’t pick up any other internal problem at this time.

Overall, he is VERY grateful and happy to be with you both and feels his life is “perfect!”

Looking forward to hearing from you both as to how he responds to his new remedy and the Omega supplement when we speak again on Thursday, August 13 at 6:00 your time. Please feel free to email me between now and then with any questions or updates.

AliceR

Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff,

I don't know if you have already tried this with Archie, but a Thunder Shirt may help the barking.

You may have mentioned the context of the barking in the past, but if it is from anxiety, wearing a Thundershirt continually may help.

You may already know that it is important to start wearing it when everything is calm and happy with the dog. It really helped my rescue dog, Reese, who would bark repeatedly and many times during the night.

Alice

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Alice.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom