• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Acupressure and homeopathy

VeroniqueM

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello!

My 15 year-old MN cat Darwin is on a homeopathic treatment of Phosphorus 6c q-tip/15 succussions. He gets one dose per day, sometimes EOD but mostly once a day. He has kidney and pancreatic issues based on blood work results and receives subcutaneous Plasmalyte fluids 150ml once a day along with Rx Biotic probiotic one scoop per day, Rx Essentials for cats 1/2 tsp per day, Rx D3 vitamin 2 drops per day, Aminavast 1 capsule SID, Amino-B-Plex 1 ml SID, Rx Renal feline 1 capsule SID.

He received an acupressure treatment earlier this week on Feb22nd, had received his last Phosphorus dose at 12h30am the night before and again the morning of Feb 23rd. His BEAM stayed about the same the day of his acupressure tx, but seemed to go down for about 2-3 days after acupressure tx. I gave Phosphorus doses every day since Feb 23rd and his BEAM is mostly better now with little relapses of lower appetite /lower energy.

So I was wondering: is it possible that the acupressure treatment might antidote the homeopathic treatment?

Thank you,

Véronique Messier (northern Ontario, Canada)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Veronique!

Not usually, no. Acupressure and homeopathy usually work well together. It depends on Darwin's susceptibility (the more sensitive the body is to any influence, the greater the chance of its acting as an antidote).

One of the virtues of repeated dosing is that it overcomes concurrent use of drugs or other potential stressors like acupressure (which is rarely a stressor IMHO).

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom