• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Bently the Bichon

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
This little boy was left outside a vets office in Woodbury so as the ACO I took him in. His microchip has him listed with a rescue in Florida who adopted him out in 2008 (so I have an age of 12). His adopter died and the family gave him to someone else which is still the missing link. His bloodwork came back normal but he is having some diarrhea and had vomited twice. He is acting well if taken out but then a bit depressed . I have only had him for two days so I’m letting him settle in a bit. Nobody has called looking for him.

BBE640F5-53F7-47D2-9BD8-FE841ABA3434.jpeg

89DAE862-4C76-4287-BE4F-E788B3B411A5.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great work again Judy!:snowman:

Has he met Keegan?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Great work again Judy!:snowman:

Has he met Keegan?
Not yet. I’m having trouble getting him to eat. I even gave some ground turkey w a bit of rice and he took one bite and walked away. Not related to any of my dogs for sure! I think he’s depressed and has good reason to be if he was truly dumped.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Have you tried baby or cat food?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
I’ll get some baby food today but I’m taking in a stool sample because he has had diarrhea

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Judy, you may want to try repertorizing Bentley and giving him an individualized remedy.

Sounds like you have some great appetite and stool symptoms.

How is he showing his depression?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hey Judy, you may want to try repertorizing Bentley and giving him an individualized remedy.

Sounds like you have some great appetite and stool symptoms.

How is he showing his depression?
Turns out he has giardia and coccidia. No wonder he feels like crap.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
:thumbsup:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom