• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Ingredients In Chinese Herbal Formula for Feline Hyperthyroidism

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm not sure as I can't find a specific product name in the article.

Dr. Sara, who wrote this article, has retired but I'll ask her.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Boy, I think that's a really great article:) I like how she lays out the various options, and cautions how important observation is to success. But what I get from it is that a careful classical homeopathic approach - and this is a given, for me - requires incisive monitoring and observation, and that someone who is not quite up to that could possibly look at TCM as an option...and I'll bet that there are varied approaches within TCM as well: single herbs, patent formulas, varying dosing protocols - my casual research fails to turn up any particular dietary or supplemental regime recommended for hypo -T. I would tend to look at TCM as a support modality, not a cure in this disease. But then, I LOVE homeopathy:)

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Oh, I meant "hyPER-T", of course. Not currently a cat person, so just made an oversight.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom